Friday 15 May 2015

#MyAirtelApp

A smartphone is a gadget that helps to do just one thing, make your life easy. We download all the apps that make ours fast. We communicate with friends on facebook, share our thoughts on twitter, post our pictures on Instagram that can in turn put it on both twitter and facebook. We want to go fast as time is precious, rare and in-fact everything. So when you can use this time do better things, like play with your children, talk to your aging parents or perhaps cooking that satiating meal for you have only been eating out all day, all time. If you are a twenty first century professional, the next thing you need after a smart phone is the right app. Ofcourse assuming you have the right connection with great connection strength and speeds, courtesy - Airtel. 

So just log on to  http://www.airtel.in/myairtel, know all about the app, various benefits, download the app, save your time and money and hey, shake that thing! When you do that you get a lot of advantages, here are the three that tops my list:

1. Cool Offers:  Many a times it so happens that my data pack is expiring and I shake the app, sometimes it so happened that I got free data. Not just that at the end of the month when pockets are tight I have found full talk time for low value recharge which meant I can call my loved ones far away and talk without worrying about the balance. Isn't that a boon?

2. Contact Storage and Recharge: My parents live in smaller towns and the internet connection there is bad. They do not either have a smart phone. So mostly they ask me to recharge their phones. As I am always on the go professionally, I have saved all their contacts in one list and all I have to do is refer to that when I need to recharge their phones. This saves me from all the pain of going through the internet, then feeding their number etc. There are also express heck out options so that you do not have to feed in your credit or debit card 16 digit number again and again, etc. So you can practically recharge on the move.

3. Timely Notification and Check: You can keep a complete check of your usage and recharge with this app without saving a million sms that helps you keep a track of your mobile usage and expenditure. Also it gives you notifications when the balance is expiring, etc. so that you are never out of balance. This is especially important for women, working late, travelling alone, etc. A working phone is the first thing you need when in danger.

 So what are you waiting for? Downlaod the app today! 

You can also watch this video and decide:





No comments:

Post a Comment