Thursday 29 May 2014

McDonalds Spicy Double Decker Veg - cant hold its decks!

A little heads up about me! I am a huge burger lover and so far eat only eggs, not animals and plants, so veg burgers. Sorry chicken people I am Aam people.

So as soon I saw this red hot bannet of Spice festival by MaDonalds I rushed to the nearest as it was a dream come true. We in India grew up with McDonalds burgers and craved for a double decker, which we saw only in screens on American TV and ofcourse the non veg Chicken Mc Maharaja. It was as if God heard me.

I ordered it without a second thought. Now as the picture suggests the filling is of two types, the first one is your potato stuffed burger tikki and the second one, the shape of a square is Panner dipped in besan and fried. thease two layears are supported by veggies and a very gentle amount of mayonnaise. But Alas! why cant they be perfect the middle layer of bread is too thin and getts soggy with Mayonnaise so the moment you hold it the double decker collapsed.

Needles to say I had a difficult time finishing mine as decently as possible. Hope nobody apart from my friends sitting right next to me and laughing noticed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment