Thursday 29 May 2014

Mc Paneer Royale

Ah! I am afterall a burger and nutrition enthusiast. Anything that has good vegies and a little western tango to it is always on my to try list. So despite of being dissapointed by McDonalds recently I still went ahead with trying their McPaneer Royale. 

Now this as you can see from the picture has a generous helping of paneer (cottage cheese) and veggies with creamy cheese and onion sauce,. I wasnt expecting much from it but yes! this time it was yum. My tastebuds loved the filling of so many veggies  (assorted crispy lettuce salad, tomato roundels and jalapeno slivers). It was truly rich experience and the fresh corn meal dusted buns really tasted rich. 

Do try this if you havent yet. Highly recommended for veg enthusiasts. 

I can now truly sing "I'm lovin it" 

No comments:

Post a Comment