Sunday 26 June 2016

Aesthetic Home To A Stylish You....All at Buzzaria

When I walked into this little store called Buzzaria at Lado Sarai, in the lane next to The Cresent mall, I never thought I will find such a variety of colours, designs, art and choices for myself and my home as I would find here. I tried to grab in all the beauty into my eyes and its charm into my camera. So here is a photo journey into Buzzaria, a must shopping destination if you are travelling to Delhi for the aesthetic soul, see for yourself. 

1. Footwear






2. Bags & Wallets 






3. Home Decor

 






                                                 
4. Jewellery....for the lovely you


















The collection from this point on is called Bushra by Shubhashini Ornamentals which was launched on 25th June 2016, for more details and pictures of this collection check this post : http://matrixlifemagazine.blogspot.in/2016/06/event-lanch-of-bushra-collection-by.html













No comments:

Post a Comment