Sunday 1 February 2015

Chat Buy and Sell With Quikr

Online shopping is one of the things of this generation.  Well my son will buy even his toothpaste online as he can do it anytime and at all times. It is such an addiction or call it convenience that even people of the generation before have also adapted to it. Great offers, saving time, money, exposure, pollution and the hassle of finding a parking for your car, petrol costs, time and most of all traffic, the older ways don’t seem fun when the option at the opposite end is a click of a mouse.

Also now one can just not buy but also sell your old stuff online via Internet and that is something I find even better. The consumer is not just limited now to your next door neighbour or a friend circle but extends much beyond to the entire nation. Who dreamt one day that would be possible?

Well the grass does have ants, it can become a nuisance too. Like once we put an old phone of mine to sell and all we got was phone calls all through the day. It was good as we wanted to sell it but for the price I was getting how worth it was it? Plus from some kind of calls All I wished was I hadn't put my number there. But then how else will I sell. So I thought can some Internet portal help me do it with a chat instead of call and help me do it quicker without much stress and guess what I found? Yes Quikr it was!

The following features are the reason I use it and I am sure if you give it a try you will agree that chatting is a better option.



1.  It’s a written word:   Researchers two years ago showed that you lie the most and build castles in the air when you talk. Also us Indians are talkative people, we can talk for hours and only when the time has gone by we realise all we did was talk. Many a times the talk can be true many a times blown to an unimaginable scale and many a times false. So I believe in going for the option where people will not tend to lie.

Also while dealing online it’s not always that you may find the right person so a chat is always a proof of you deal. Anything may happen you have their written word as proof of the deal between the two of you. Chat conversations are legally accepted and can be used if something turns sour. So as the people in the olden days said “it’s the written word” this is one thing Quikr helps you achieve through chat.

2. Mobile Number Privacy:  As I said earlier many a times while dealing with selling I wished my number didn't go everywhere. With there being a breach of privacy, I am held with doing the deal just for this one reason. I shall not have the deal instead of having a breach with my privacy. Quikr keeps your number safe and its not available or accessible for others. That is another reason I prefer to go with it.

3. Saves Time and Money:  The endless phone calls at all hours are not when you can attend to just to sell a small thing. This is the biggest issue I faced. I would rather have a selected time and slot to do it as per my convenience over a chat than my phone ringing all day at all hours. If I missed a call I would spend equal amount in calling and spend that much time.

However while chatting you can chat with multiple people at one go. The younger generation is better at it, they have ten chat windows open. I used to wonder how, but now I think its very efficient when you have to buy or sell. Also while negotiating with multiple people at one go you get the feel of the best deal you are going to get as the negotiation with multiple parties happen at one. So you can reach a decision faster than ever and make that deal, get over with it!

This blogpost is a part of Indiblogger Happy Hours with Quickr: 

So to get things done fast get Quickr here:  http://www.quikr.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment