Monday 19 January 2015

Dunkin Donuts CP Relaunched

Connought Place or CP as we lovingly call it is the heart of Delhi. Centrally located, full of places to eat, chill, hangout and shop is the most favorite stroll, shopping and meeting places in Delhi. Janpath being one of mine especially with food. Being a fan of fast food donuts and burgers top my list. The choice therefore always was Dunkin. FYI- if you never had a Dunkin Donut do visit them and yes their burgers are a must have. If I have to rate the best chain that serves burgers, my favorite will be Dunkin always.

                                                                    Here it is! DD at CP

I was a little upset when their CP outlet which all my friends and relatives visiting Delhi have been treated at, post a Dehi darshan trip closed down. However the good news was before 2014 ended they restarted all new, with an all new menu, well that is a double treat.

Being a regular at Dunkin with Brute Tough Guy burger with a Dunkachino being my favorite meal. you will mostly find me at their Select City Walk outlet on weekends, before my movie shows. Therefore this post is solely about the latest additions to their menu which are a must try:

The Vegetarian Wraps:  I am not a fan of wraps as most chain when it comes to vegetarian wraps do not do justice to it. They either are very low on spice or have less mayonnaise/cheese. They donot give you a creamy fulfilling effect. When I tried the Dunkin wrap I was amazed. It was rich in spice, not very hot but a blended in spice, perfect for my Indian taste buds. Also its filling was creamy and fulfilling. I had to reconfirm if it was vegetarian, was that good.

                               Vegetarian Wrap: Try it once and love me for suggesting it ;)

The Naughty Lucy Burger:   After having found the right bun to cheese to condiment ratio in all its earlier burger, I believe I had found 'My Precious" however Dunkin evolved a step further with The Naughty Lucy burgers. It has a thick patty centrally filled with cheese, layered with flavored mayonnaise and packed with some veggies at the base. The cheesy flavor of a bite sets in your mouth, mingling with the crunchy juicy veggies creating a blend that can be called just "heavenly".

                              The Naughty Lucy Burger...I am hungry everytime I see it :P

 Ugly Strawberry, Bluberry and It's A Mistake Donut: Indians are sweet tooth so after you visited heaven with a Naughty Lucy burger with your favorite flavor of Dunkachino I would suggest trying these two flavors if you are not a conventional chocolate lover or like me you tried all the other ones. The Strawberry donut has a mix of strawberry cream with chunk of Oreos, a combination that can never go wrong. Its a mistake donut, on the other hand not just has an interesting name but also a different combination. A caramel layer, sprinkled with chilli flakes topped by a guava jelly. It's a mistake worth making. The blueberry is my most favorite donut, I cannot not suggest. It has a spread of blueberry cream with a rich center topped with blueberry jelly. Once you have it, you wouldn't want to have anything but this.


                                              The rich donut platter at Dunkin Donuts

So if you have a difficulty deciding your donut at Dunkin, bookmark this page or connect with me. It's my favorite burger place. Do get the shopping stress out by relishing these at the CP outlet. Happy getting naughty with the Lucy ;) :P.

I thank Vani Ganesh from Perfect Relations for keeping me up to date with the Dunkin menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment